180movie

Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Link

I add new links every now and then (such as Paul Washer's HeartCry Missions and Brannon Howse's Worldview Matters - both of which I highly recommend), links that I believe have important, informative, and pertinent information. I don't necessarily agree with EVERYTHING on EVERY website I link to, but generally I believe that the ones I have listed have good information.

I especially want to highlight and mention the most recent addition - David Barton's WallBuilders, which I have added under the "Teaching Websites" category. His ministry is invaluable because he shares documented evidence that America was INDEED a Christian Nation from it's founding! The nonsense that we are taught in our Public schools today, as well as in our Universities, and on programming on the History channel, et al, that we were a secular Country from our inception, and that ALL of the Constitution signers were basically "Deist's" and agnostics is simply FLAT OUT LIES (no other way to put it!).

So please take the time to check out the wonderful info. that David Barton shares in his ministry.

No comments: