180movie

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The 911 Tragedy

About a year or so ago, I heard a teaching that related some pretty interesting correlations between the 911 event, and Isaiah ch. 9. Norm Franz was the man giving the teaching. I believe I even commented on it on my blog (I haven't gone into the archives to check).

Recently, I found out about a man named Elliot Nesch, who did a rebuttal video to the Zeitgeist movie (to which I linked to just a couple of posts back). Elliot has also created a movie about the 911 events, and has ALSO linked them to Isaiah 9! The movie will tentatively be available in December of this year, but you can watch the trailer here.

For now, I want to link to the written article he has at his website, as it gives all the scripture references for the correlations that he proposes. I would ask you to please take the time to read it, because if there truly is merit to this (and the fact that several different teachers have come to the same basic conclusions does indeed give it merit - as in "two or more witnesses"), then it has DEEP implications, as well as warnings for America (and, of course, those living in it).

Please read, and let me know what you think. Is this message worth getting out to others?

.j.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Amazing article. Yes! This message needs to get out. Thank you for posting this. I am going to print it out & give it to my family to read. Blessings, Jen

JRM said...

Please do! I think this message needs to get out, because I believe most Americans do not see it as a warning judgment, calling us to repent. Remember the stickers that were popular shortly after the event? It had the Twin Towers with the words "Never Again!"

Toby Kieth put out a "patriotic" song that, in my opinion, was plain ol' stupid arrogant American pride - absolutely NO repentence.

We are in BIG trouble as a Nation, if we DO NOT repent of our National wickedness. The Church will be the first to be judged because "judgment begins in the house of God" 1 Pet. 4:17

Thanks Jen, for your feedback. Say hi to your family for us.

In Messiah,
.j.

Anonymous said...

I remember that song & I recall being ashamed that he would sing it. The pride of America will be the downfall. I love America, I have served in her armed forces and & yet I am ahsamed at her defilement before the eyes of the Lord. I cringe when I hear people invoking the name of the Lord and then slaughtering innocent lives and committing all sorts of heinous crimes.

As you have written judgement will come. Get in the Word and pray for repentance.

As I have said before, you have a gift of 'sound words' when there are very few who are preaching them. Keep warning and keep teaching and keep encouraging others. Thank you!! Blessings, Jen