180movie

Friday, April 9, 2010

Long Time - No Post

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while - work ran dry where I live so I had to go out of town for a month and a half. I hope to post something substantial soon - in the meantime, I have added a new website link to the "Teaching Websites" section. The ministry is called "Shatter the Darkness", and is the ministry of Pastor Russ Dizdar. I want to warn you that at first glance, you might be freaked out by his website. His ministry deals with confronting the satanic agenda in all of it's forms. You must listen to his teachings and read his writings before you make any judgment calls based on the website design and titles of much of his material. I've been somewhat following his ministry for approx. 2 years now, and have learned some very disturbing, but I believe, important information from him. For a brief bio of Russ, you can go here.

No comments: