180movie

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mind Control Through HD, Digital TV, etc.?



I thought that this article, titled "The Sound of Silence - The Antithesis of Freedom" was rather interesting - and plausible. If you don't think so, you need to become more informed with what is happening in technology. Even over-the-counter magazines like Discover are slowly revealing technologies that were "science fiction" 20-30 years ago.

Disclaimer: This is the only article I've read from the website I've linked to; I don't know their stance on anything else, and linking to this article is not an endorsement by me for the website, it's authors, or anything else connected. I only share this because I think that it is at least possible that what the author is sharing is the truth. Believers in The God of Israel, Yeshua, and the bible need not fear - but we do need to be prepared. Memorize the scriptures. Take up the full armor of God (Eph. 6). Put into practice that which you learn from the bible, especially the fruit of the Spirit (Gal. 5:22,23). And "Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." Rom. 12:21

No comments: