180movie

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hello!

So... I fought and fought the urge to start a blog since there is a plethora (remember that word from 3 Amigo's?) of blogs already, many being a silly dribble of nonsense. With all that is going on in the world, there is much to talk about, and little time. I believe (as many others do) that we are in the last of the last days (yes, I am a born-again Christian). I believe ALL that is written in the holy scriptures (the Hebrew bible/TeNaKh, and the New Testament/Apostolic writings). One of things mentioned in the scriptures is a famine, not of bread, but of God's word. It is interesting that, at least in the West (i.e. North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, etc.) there is an ABUNDANCE of bibles in peoples homes, but very little knowledge of, and interest in knowing what they say and teach. So my purpose in finally giving in to the "urge" that I so vociferously fought is to try to get people to begin to dig into their bibles, and literally "cling" to the words of YHWH, and to begin believing and doing what His word says (I use the name of God found in the Tenakh in order to distinguish which "god" I am speaking about).

I am open to comments, discussion, etc. as long as it is truly a discussion. I will not respond to brainless comments or provocations as it is a waste of my time, and the time of the readers. So....

1 comment:

* Missy * said...

Hi Jason! Welcome to the world of blogging :) I look forward to reading what you have to say.

Make sure you and your family check out my blog to see the latest pictures of Elijah.

God Bless and have a wonderful day :)

-Missy